Monday, July 21, 2008

First Blog Post! Yeee Haaa.



Just got done with a great long weekend at home.  We're loving having our pool and backyard finished and having friend over most Saturdays and Sundays. On Saturday all our "non-kids" friends came over and played in the pool, drank themselves in to oblivion and had so much fun splashing around with Tatum.  They're always so good to her.  On Sunday we had "family day" in the pool and invited all our friends with kids.  We had about 12 or 15 kids show up and about 20 parents.  It was awesome.  The kids all ran around together...it seems they all learn from just being around each other.  It's neat to see a kid 2 months older and how much they have learned in such a short time and see a kid 2 months younger and see where Tatum was just a little while ago.  I want to try and have friends over every Sunday and get them all to know each other better.  Plus, we all enjoy the fact that the kids seem to wear themselves out at the pool and get a good night's sleep.  Well...my first post here...or do I say blog?  I don't know, I'll have to learn the lingo.  More to come.  Thanks, Shelly, for introducing this site to me.  I needed one more thing to keep me up until 2am.  Ugh.  Getting ready for a fun weekend in Vegas...Anne's last "hoorah" before Baby #2 hits the earth.  




1 comment:

Shelly said...

Haha, you are most welcome, Cord! Great blog BTW. We had a blast at the family pool shindig. So true--amazing long nap for Reese that day! :)