Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our little Turkey...

A mid-week post!  I took these pictures of Tatum today and couldn't resist.  

This is her going to school this morning.  She's so damn cute I don't know what to do.

At school they made little turkey hats made from paper sacks and glued feathers on them.  Tatum wore it around the house tonight and we couldn't stop laughing at how funny she looked.  



We FINALLY found a bottle that Tinsley seems to take (thanks Mom!).  I don't have enough pics of my beautiful bride on here and granted this isn't exactly a glamor shot, I thought you'd all enjoy at lease seeing her.  I tried to get the picture as Tatum was holding the bottle and helping...but I was too late.

This was yesterday...Tatum got a packet of hair barrettes and I decided to put all of them in her hair at once.  She looked like one of those 12 year old Chinese Olympian girls.  We then had a "sticker party" and she covered me, my mom and Tinsley from head to toe. 

No comments: